Gathr combines Colonial Life’s proprietary and market proven technology to help workers sign up for medical, voluntary and group benefits, in a secure digital experience.
“Gathr provides an intuitive benefits and HR experience for small and medium-sized businesses,” says Tim Arnold, president and chief executive officer of Colonial Life. “Leveraging Gathr eliminates the need to coordinate with each carrier, which saves time and simplifies open enrollment for companies, their employees and our broker partners.”
Gathr provides these flexible, digital solutions:
- Benefits Enrollment: Centralized portal for open enrollment; custom enrollment communications and easy-to-understand educational materials
- Benefits Counseling: Delivers 1-to-1 benefits; available in person, virtually, over the phone, or with a hybrid approach
- Digital Documents & Workflows: Digitally sign, complete, and track all benefits and HR documents
- Compliance: Centralized recordkeeping helps businesses maintain compliance with the most recent ACA, ERISA, COBRA, HSA, and FSA regulations
- Premium Add-on Features –Time tracking, paid time off, performance management, and custom workflows can be added to help businesses manage their HR needs as they scale up
Share on social media:
About Unum Group
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM), an international provider of workplace benefits and services, has been helping workers and their families for 175 years. Through its Unum and Colonial Life brands, the company offers disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, vision and stop-loss insurance; leave and absence management support and behavioral health services. In 2022, Unum reported revenues of about $12 billion and paid $8 billion in benefits. The Fortune 500 company is one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies, recognized by Ethisphere®.