Erin Casey named new head of digital platforms
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (November 03, 2022) – Unum (NYSE:UNM) marked a milestone month in September with a record number of employers choosing Unum HR Connect to help save time when managing employee benefits. Unum HR Connect is just one of the digital tools at Unum designed to address emerging needs in today’s dynamic employee benefits space.
“We are increasing our investments and expanding the number and quality of our digital partnerships,” says Michael Simonds, executive vice president, chief operating officer at Unum. “To lead this growth, we are very excited to have Erin Casey join us in the newly formed role of vice president of digital platforms. “We are fortunate to have a leader with Erin’s product, technology, and marketplace experience.”
Before joining Unum, Casey was the digital ecosystem and partner management lead at Guardian.
About Unum HR Connect:
Unum HR Connect syncs employee data, benefits enrollment and leave absences from leading human resource information systems (HRIS) to help deliver faster and more accurate support. The digital benefits platform:
- Integrates employee benefits data directly into a company’s HRIS
- Streamlines enrollment and incorporates medical questions on demand
- Simplifies prior manual tasks, including billing, benefit plan set-up and management
- Consolidates a company’s benefits-related tasks within their HR system
- Syncs information on employee absences, in addition to paid and job-protected leave in compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act and other federal, state and local regulations
Share on social media:
About Unum Group
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM), an international provider of workplace benefits and services, has been helping workers and their families for 175 years. Through its Unum and Colonial Life brands, the company offers disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, vision and stop-loss insurance; leave and absence management support and behavioral health services. In 2022, Unum reported revenues of about $12 billion and paid $8 billion in benefits. The Fortune 500 company is one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies, recognized by Ethisphere®.