This new digital product will go beyond a software-only system and help companies:
• Verify employee vaccination status - Providing a self-service portal for employees to report vaccination status and upload documentation.
• Manage employee vaccine exemptions - Handling intake of all medical and non-medical exemption requests, sensitive documents.
• Manage testing compliance - Managing test result documentation for employees who are not vaccinated, sending weekly reminders and employer notification.
“We know our business partners trust us to provide solutions for their most pressing issues,” said Polly Nicholas, Senior Vice President of Unum Solutions. “The Unum Vaccine Verifier goes beyond a survey, helping human resource teams manage these requirements and allowing them to focus on their employees.”
Unum is an industry leader in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) management, complex employee leave, and several other HR technology solutions. The company also has decades of expertise handling sensitive medical records and navigating regulatory details. Unum Vaccine Verifier includes these solutions for human resource managers:
• Exemption management workflow and decision support tools
• COVID-19 test result tracking and compliance management
• HIPAA compliant vaccination record management and document storage
• Integration with Unum’s ADA services and leave programs
In addition, Colonial Life, a Unum brand, will offer a vaccine verifier option with similar functionality.
Click here to learn more about the Unum Vaccine Verifier.
Share on social media:
About Unum Group
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM), an international provider of workplace benefits and services, has been helping workers and their families for 175 years. Through its Unum and Colonial Life brands, the company offers disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, vision and stop-loss insurance; leave and absence management support and behavioral health services. In 2022, Unum reported revenues of about $12 billion and paid $8 billion in benefits. The Fortune 500 company is one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies, recognized by Ethisphere®.