Pension benefits

Your pension is designed to provide income during your retirement. Pension payments are taxable income, so federal and state withholding rules apply.

You should contact your pension administrator (listed below) if you need to:

  • Change your address
  • Change your direct deposit information
  • Change tax withholdings

The contact information for pension questions is listed below:

  • Towers Watson Benefit Service Center for Unum Employees
    P.O. Box 990029
    Boston, MA 02199
  • John Hancock Life Insurance Company
    P.O. Box 111
    Boston, MA 02117